Friday 26 January 2018

Evaluation Question 4

How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?


Research and Planning


Powered by emaze


Construction

Final Cut Pro X Breakdown




Adobe Elements 11 Breakdown





Construction from RheanonGreenASMedia

During the production phase of the music video we took some stills. Furthermore, we took photographs for the ancillaries whilst in the locations. I also recorded a clip of the into the camera shot, where Chase is running and crying into camera. I feel through the filming stage my skills developed as I overcame problems which helped me capture the best possible shots.




Rhea Green's Slidely Gallery by Slidely Photo Gallery



Evaluation



Question 1 : For Question 1 I used the macs to create a Quick Time video, I then uploaded it to YouTube to develop my skills with technology. I also used the blog to write the script because this was an easier and efficient way to do this. I used a Canva for the first time as this is similar to Emaze and I really enjoyed the process of it. 


Question 2: I used Word documents to create this evaluation question. Using word helped me organise the text and images, because I had a few images that related I could wrap text around this to look more inventive and interesting. I found this method easier and more efficient because of the presentation. 


Question 3: I used PowerPoint for this evaluation question as this shows a journey and I thought this is one of the best ways to show this. I found PowerPoint useful because I could easily evaluate a single piece of information using one slide. I also used scanned images of our final questionnaire as this matched the text on the blog.  


Question 4: I used multiple technologies for this evaluation question, because I felt that all of these were appropriate for certain evaluative points. I used Emaze to evaluate research and planning as I felt most comfortable using this. Furthermore I found evaluating each technology easier on Emaze due to having individual slides. I also used Thinglink to break down the software that I used in construction. I prefer to use Thinglinks for evaluating one piece because you can place makers on the piece you want to write about. Another technology I used was Powerpoint for the same reason as the Emaze, as well as appearing more creative and fun o read. I also used Blogger to attach images of the production stage to show our abilities. Furthermore, I used Blogger to write the evaluation part, as well as post the response. I used Slidely to present a collage of photographs taken from production. By using this technology my collage looked creative and appealing. 

2 comments:

  1. This is an overview evaluation of technology. You need to use your A3 planning sheet and split this evaluation into 3 sections and present in three different formats:
    1] Research & planning
    2] Construction
    3] Evaluation

    You need to fully evaluate every single piece of technology you used for research and then for planning. Consider how each helped you to develop your creativity - think about your sense of journey. Use your notes for answering question 1a on digital technology - remember to include micro examples and ensure you also evaluate in terms of the product, how useful specific research/ planning was.

    ReplyDelete